This blog is about a feature request we received some time ago from one of our clients. The request was to generate a PDF with a given template, with dynamic data. A fair request one might say. In this read, I will briefly take you through the procedure we took to generate the PDF. Continue reading
This blog intends to deal and simplify routing in Angular 4 applications in both development and production environment. While working on routing in Angular 4 applications, we often face some of the following challenges:
- Finding a solution to the problem of cross-origin issues in Angular development environment
- Separating routing configurations and APIs servers URLs from the code, making the application more robust and maintainable
- Finding a generic solution where frequent changing of API URLs (due to deployment on different servers, let’s say for the purpose of load balancing) do not force you to modify and change the code
- Servers where the APIs deployed do not appear in your code at all
Many startups would like to incorporate a machine learning component into their product(s). Most of these products are unique in terms of the business, the data that is required to train the machine learning models, and the data that can be collected. One of the main challenges that these startups have is the availability of data specific to their business problem. Unfortunately, the quality of the machine learning algorithms is dependent on the quality of the domain specific data that is used to train these models. Generic data sets are not useful for the unique problems that these startups are solving. As a result, they cannot rollout a feature involving machine learning until they can collect enough data. On the other hand, customers ask for the product feature before their usage can generate the required data. In such a situation, one needs to rollout a machine learning solution incrementally. For this to happen, there must be a synergy between the data and the algorithms that have the ability to process this data. To enforce this synergy, we propose a computational model that we refer to as “Data Fingerprinting”. Continue reading
In this blog, I share my views on using ReferencesMany relation with Custom ID in Loopback framework. This blog is relevant to developers with a basic knowledge of loopback and want to know how to use RefrencesMany relation in loopback.
Before we begin, I would like to share that rewriting Express API using Loopback can result in minimalistic code. It can be used to create dynamic end-to-end Rest APIs. However, the learning curve is steep. You can learn more about loopback from its extensive documents, but this is out of our current scope. Continue reading
In this blog, we will learn how to create a Node.js application with Node-Data. Let’s assume that you are building an application for blogs and you want to create REST APIs which can be used by a front-end/mobile application.
- Create blogs into database
- Update blogs into database
- Delete blogs from database
- Find and fetch a blog using any existing blog ID from the database